Friday, October 17, 2008

Chicago: Day 1

Well, yesterday, I hopped on Megabus at 4:00 PM with my brother Joe and we went to Chicago to visit Steph. We didn't get there until 12:30 AM, and then we crashed at her apartment. I slept in till 10 and then we went to Chinatown with Lisa and Nathan. Steph bought me a really cute monkey bowl as an early birthday present (pix later). And I bought one of those cool Chinese spoons that look like they're from outer space! When we got back, we watched the new Office episode. Then, Stephanie, Lisa, and I played dressup (yay). (pix later) Basically, we just took pictures in random outfits. I've been wearing Steph's pipe-smoking hat the whole day so far, because I think it looks really cute. We ate lunch in Chinatown, where I discovered that I actually do like Chinese food very much. It was super good :)
Pizza'a coming soon, so I gotta go. More tomorrow!

No comments: