Monday, November 10, 2008

Heroes!

Well, 'tis the day before my birthday. I already got one present last night, a $20 gift certificate to Barnes&Noble :)
Lately, I have started watching heroes, because Joe said I should, and I am a little over halfway through the terrible twos (meaning season 2 that everybody hated, but other than the ultimate stupidity produced by having Bob, Mohinder, and Matt all in the same room, it's not so bad.) I do like season two because it has Adam in it, and he is definetly my favorite character! Yay for the englishman!
I was all disappointed when Hiro leaves ancient Japan, because then Takezo Kensei is gone (I knew he wasn't dead though) But then he comes in and he's all like, "Peter, we're gonna change the future." and I said "YAY! HE'S BACK!"
My second favorite character is Hiro, cuz he's silly. Joe's favorite character is Syler, but I think he's annoying,and his eyebrows are weird, so...
My least favorite character is Mohinder Suresh, because he doesn't do anything, he doesn't have any powers, but half the show still revolves around him (and he doesn't even have a cool Indian accent) and also Bob, because he is the most horrible actor I have ever seen, Matt Parkman, because he's annoying, and Maya, because she's really whiny. Oh, also West. I hate him, too. He's really annoying (he's played by the person who plays Hunter in the Office)

No comments: