Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas!



Well, today is "Christmas Adam" as Anthony said. (The day before Christmas is Christmas Eve, so the day after Christmas must be Christmas Adam, right?)
Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the whole year. We always eat a candlelit italian dinner with the entire family, and sing Christmas carols, and then open presents. This year I got a green shirt with a bear on it that's saying "You know...sometimes I feel pretty average.." and some navy comfy pants. I also got some really good apple tea, chocolate, a $15 iTunes gift card, and some sort of decoration composed of cardboard and tape from Anthony. Also, I got an awesome card from Lisa.(that's the picture on the right) On Christmas Day we always go over to my Grandma Rumpza's house. I got some really nice earrings from my aunt Laura, and $50 as always from Grandma. Thus ends the list of Christmas Presents.

2 comments:

Frannie said...

Hey! Is that the hat i bought you?

Mary said...

no, that's the Chicago hat. I don't like that picture....