Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yay! more boring stuff!

I am going to try for a MORE DETAILED MOVIE REVIEW!!!! *gasp*
ahem...
Mr. Deeds:
A few random parts were funny, like the Monopoly guy, but other than that, I mean, it was Adam Sandler, so...
and Winona Ryder? go back to Little Women where you belong! gah!
and then that old guy with the pipe annoyed the crap outta me, same with That creepy guy who likes Winona, and the bad guy with the ugly beard. l Overall, a dumb movie that I will probly never watch again. And it had the dumb guy from transformers!!! "I am asking...politely..back off." you know, that guy. I hate him!!!!!!!

Life is Beautiful:
gah! I want to learn Italian! It's so pretty! I didn't really think the end was that sad, I mean, yeah, he gets shot, but it's sorta anti-climatic. like, "eh. There he goes. whatever." Joshua was so cute! I want a little boy like that someday, Italian speaking and all! xD

1 comment:

Iris said...

I know isn't Italian georgeous!? If I have a ton of money to spare for my college education I'm gonna learn the Italian language, go to Itlay, and learn Art History in Florence, and then eventually tour europe...and then you can come and visit me! :D