Thursday, September 11, 2008

Finally! A New Post! :O

Well...I suppose I should tell you about all my teachers, now that I've had time to observe them.
Ms. Shmitz: She's nice, I guess, but she makes us write a lot of notes.
Ms. Pentozzi: Also nice. And she ALWAYS says, "Does that..make sense?"
Mrs. Singleton: She's also nice. And she gives us candy when we play games :D
Mrs. Berg: Okay. She sounds like Jan from The Office. I keep waiting for there to be someone in our history book named Michael. (oh, yeah. She's also nice. :) )

This concludes my extra short post, but I shall hopefully post something else after I go to the Nativity County Fair.

Song of the Day!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkpgd851dm4

1 comment:

Frannie said...

lol
"you're green,you're clay, you're a cosmic display!.."
*sigh*