Wednesday, September 17, 2008

If I had a billion dollars....

The million..or billlion...dollar question...
What Mary would do with a billion dollars?
-Send Iris through high school at Trinity, and all her siblings, too.
-Get voice lessons from Dr. J.
-Get my family out of all financial trouble.
-Get everyone in my family out of debt (especially Stephanie, so she won't have to be so stingy with money :D)
-Pay everyone in my family through college, and Nathan through Grad school.
-Buy Spore.
-Get a Mac with a terrabyte of space :)
-Give a million to Rachael, Frannie, and Iris.
-Stimulate the economy (yay!)
-Get a TV and a karaoke machine.
-iPhone.
-Get 3 movies from netflix instead of 2.
-go into a store and buy everything there. (cuz seriously, that would be fun.)
-Get some new clothes.
-Buy a time machine, go invest in Google, come back, be trillions of dollars richer, and then buy out Microsoft and give it to Apple.
-set aside a couple million for my kids.
-give the rest to dad so he won't have to work and get all stressed.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww, thanks!! Would you have me over for karaoke too?

Mary said...

Sure, but you have to buy the drinks.