Thursday, June 19, 2008

Buca

I Love Buca. It's the best Italian restaurant ever! Well, yesterday, we went to celebrate my parent's 25th aniversary, Stephanie's graduation, and the end of the school year. My dad told John, who is only 20, that he could take a few sips of wine. In the end, it added up to about a glass of wine, and John, having absolutely no tolerance, was pretty buzzed. He was talking about how everything looked about 10 feet away from him. So Joe and I started singing "What do you do with a drunken Sailor" and tried to remember as many verses as we could, including "Put him in a longboat till he's sober", "Shave his belly with a rusty razor", and "Put him to sleep with the captain's daughter" (note: the captain's daughter was a nine-tailed whip, not a person.) So, after we had lots of fun there, we went home and John, Steph, and Nathan smoked cigars while Peter, Lisa, and I played Egyptian Rats. Then Steph, Jonh, Peter, and I went to McDonalds to buy $1 sundaes. on the way, we sang Bohemian rhapsody with all the harmonies, and when we were waiting at the window for our ice cream, we were blasting the Pokemon theme. Then I watched this movie called Proof with Stephanie. Don't ever watch it, it's about math. She wanted to watch it because it was filmed at the University of Chicago, where she went to college, and it was a really nerdy movie, just like that college. And it was really weird, but the worst part was the ending, it was like, "Hey--what? it's over? But...what happens?"
Oh yeah and Stephanie bought this awesome song nd gave it to me, too. It's a little weird, but also really cool. I think it's Russian and English, but I'm not sure. This is the first part of the song (with a Bleach Music Video!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlJHh5zCRWs

No comments: