Friday, June 27, 2008

Cabin

The reason I haven't posted in a while (as some of you already know) was that I was at a friend's cabin with my family, and they had no internet (I have no idea how I survived, but I did :P)
So...yeah. I played Monopoly with John, Joe, Steph, Lisa, Tommy, and Peter. Joe and I formed an alliance and helped each other get monopolys, and when Steph left the game she gave us all her money and made us promise to end our alliance. We did, but then we made a new one 5 seconds later :)
Joe, John, Steph, Lisa, and Nathan smoked cigars, and I got to drink lots of wine coolers :D
I also learned to play poker, and I beat John, Nathan, Steph, and Joe. Stephanie, Lisa, and I went horseback riding. We got to canter right through a stream, which was really cool and it felt a lot like a movie, then my horse randomly started cantering really fast and I almost lost the reins. But yeah, it was fun. We went to lake Itasca, and I walked across the Mississippi. Anthony earned a new nickname--"The Heat"--and he beat Joe 3 times playing Ping Pong (and Joe was trying, too) The Heat has dark eyes that have a certain quality about them that make him look Mexican, so Joe and John kept making jokes about it, like if someone asked where Anthony went, Joe would say, "Oh, he went South of the Border."

No comments: