Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More about Meh.

I am very strange. I almost have a split personality. At home, I'm a quiet, blah sort of person, but when I'm with someone like Iris, Rachael, or Lisa, someone really energetic, I'm a lot more talkative (this is also true with just my friends in general) Contrary (Please...nobody start asking me how my garden grows....) to my personality, I am a hopeless romantic. I love chick flicks and cheesy songs (my favorites are always the sad ones). I Love anime, especially anime with romance in them! Bleach, for example, is the best anime ever. It has tons of action and an awesome plot, though some people find it confusing, I don't. Basically it's about a guy named Ichigo Kurosaki who meets a death god (shinigami. What they basically do is kill the evil spirits, or hollows, and send the good spirits to soul society. Ichigo is able to see ghosts and shinigami.)
and, when a hollow attacks his house, this shinigami, Rukia Kuchiki, attempts to kill it, but Ichigo gets in the way, and Rukia is badly wounded. She gives Ichigo her shinigami powers so that he can save his family, but unfortunately, this is a terrible crime for a shinigami. She is sentenced to death in Soul Society, and so Ichigo and some friends (Orihime Inoue, Sado (Chad) Yasutora, and Uryuu Ishida) go to rescue her. They succeed, but then find out that Aizen, a very powerful shinigami, has betrayed Soul Society and plans to launch an attack. After they get back to earth, Orihime Inoue is kidnapped by Aizen, and given one day to say goodbye to one person. At the beginning of Bleach, Orihime is a very happy-go-lucky type of person, but later on reveals she may have feelings for Ichigo and has a more in depth character. Anyways, Orihime chooses to say goodbye to Ichigo, although he was asleep when she said goodbye. And it was then that she told him she loved him.(he was still sleeping)
Once Ichigo found out she was missing, he went to get her back with Sado and Uryuu, and Rukia and another shinigami, Renji, joined them. So yes...that's where the storyline is currently. But Bleach is awesome because it has a good plot, good character developement, romance (yay!) and action. So..this post ended up being less about me and more about my favorite anime, but who cares?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Dude, how do you keep all that in your brain?
...It actually sounds kind of interesting. haha.

Mary said...

I already told you, it's the best anime ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary said...

And I could go into sooo much more detail if I really wanted to...