Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rant!

ok. I'm mad. apparently, Dr. J has decided that Chamber singers is only for 12th grade. As soon as school starts again, I'm so going to talk to him about that. I mean, I've waited since before 7th grade to finally be in a choir where everyone can actually carry a tune, because in choirs you don't try out for, there's always one or two people that can't, and they make the whole choir sound like crap. If he limits Chamber singers to 12th grade, then pretty much whoever wants to can get in. And there goes Mary's hope of someday getting into a good choir....
Joe says that he probly won't keep it that way, since a lot of people will be mad, he also says that since I'm a good singer (relatively, you know. And, I mean, I can carry a tune cuz I'm a Rumpza)
and I don't get into trouble all the time, Dr. J will like me, and, thus, I can tell him that I hate his idea and he might listen. *sigh* Well, maybe I can still be in a musical someday.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh man, I just heard about that today as well. I DON'T WANT TO WAIT UNTIL I'M A SENIOR TO (maybe) BE IN CHAMBER SINGERS!!