Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Interesting experience for Mer-Mer today.

Well, it was really hot today. As usual, I didn't really drink anything. At 5:00, I went to church. When we got there, I felt really weak for a second, but the feeling passed, so I didn't really care. At the end of Mass, we said a prayer. In the middle, I started to feel out of breath. I thought it was my imagination, so I tried to take a few deep breaths. When we stood up for the end, My vision clouded and I saw mostly black, and I felt really dizzy. I covered my eyes and sat down. I think I dreampt, but I can't remember what it was about. When I woke up, I couldn't remember what happened for a second. My mom was asking me if I was okay, and someone else went to get me some water. Barely any time had passed. I suddenly remembered what happened. Then, I drank some water and went home. It was only the second time I've ever fainted in my life. The first time was when I was in first grade, I cut my thumb with a scissors, and I went to the nurses office. I basically walked in, then woke up on the floor with the principal standing over me. I must've fainted because of the blood or something.

2 comments:

Frannie said...

like Elizabeth Swann.

Mary said...

yes, like Elizabeth Swan. Except that there wasn't an annoying man right next to me trying to propose to me, and Jack Sparrow wasn't there to save me.