Monday, July 14, 2008

11 things you (maybe) didn't know about Mary

1. In a smiling contest (whoever smiles first loses), I will almost always lose.
2. My favorite types of movies are romance, comedy, and action.
3. I am not completely obsessed with LotR, and neither is my sister Stephanie (she's really more obsessed with philosophy, especially Jean Luc Marion, who teaches at U of C sometimes. She's dropped the Lord of the Rings phase mostly)
4. I am absolutely obsessed with The Office, anime (BLEACH!), and computer!
5. I almost never play WoW, ad I'll probably cancel my account until the Wrath of the Lich King comes out (that's the new expansion pack)
6. If you give me too much sugar, I will turn into my sister Lisa (meaning, I will be extremely hyper)
7. I love music, and I want to write a song but , as of yet, I have no lyrics (and I'm a terrible poet)
8. I get all A's with not very much effort, and I have zero motivation. Also, I can memorize things super easily.
9. I love dressing up.
10. When I was little (less than 5) I wanted to be a mom when I grew up (still do, actually :P)
11. since I was born on 11/11/93, 11 is my favorite number :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

"Roses are red;
Violets are blue.
Some poems rhyme,
But this one doesn't."

Hahaha. :) Probably one of the best poems ever.
You say you have zero motivation. Maybe that's why your poems 'suck'. :P I bet you'd be an amazing poet.

Mary said...

I didn't write that poem, my dad told it to me. :P