Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Is the glass half empty? Or half full?

You know, everyone always thinks I'm a pessimist who hates everything. Maybe I'm just morbid. The way I see it, the glass is half empty and half full. I don't really care which, but I usually say the glass is half full. Although, I really want this one mug I saw called The Pessimist's mug that has a mark halfway and says, "This Glass is now half empty"
Anyways, just to prove I don't hate everything, I shall list some things I like...
Mary likes:
chocolate
candy
root beer (especially on tap)
anime
BLEACH
the wind (favorite element)
swimming
SINGING! (I think I'd die without it)
reading
drawing
watching movies
playing board games
being with my whole family
being around John and Joe
teasing Steph about Ian Skemp (I'll tell you about that one later....)
the office
strawberries
ice cream
Arts&crafts
God <---so obvious I forgot
Mary
my friends
giving people gifts
getting gifts
cute clothes
computer
the internet
cherry trees
most things Japanese
my drawing tablet
my iPod video
music
christmas carols (we always sing them as a family)
Kitties!
DDR
Soul Calibur 3
Warcraft
making Music videos
romance!
Tea garden/bubble tea
shakes
froozies
smoothies
Legacy
Izzy's
the library
beads
awesomely nerdy stuff
Awesome stuff
paper lanterns
air conditioners
big warm fuzzy blankets
spiderman
cameras
babies
toddlers
little kids
good jokes
Sammy, David, Grace, Maeve, Brennan, Shaun (kids my mom watches)
Tillie Page
triceratops
singing
pandas
Buca di Beppo
Teddy Bears
Polar Bears
manga
Guitar
jewelry
earrings
My Pikachu sweatshirt
whales
nice cars
Jazz (from Transformers)
pictures
Klondikes
swing dancing
weddings
wine coolers
irish cream cake
cheesecake
birthdays
Snuffy's
pizza
Cloverfield
You've Got Mail
Ratatouille
Meets the Robinsons
Enchanted
fairytales
books by Ted Dekker
books by Regina Doman
books by Shannon Hale
singing
Batman
veggie tales
The Simpsons
The Onion News Network
And many more I can't think of off the top of my head....

Dislikes....
dogs
the devil
talking to old people
freckles
preppy girls
veggies
puns
dumb jokes
innappropriate humor
people asking too many questions
people in my family hearing me singing.
lies
Harry Potter (except for Frannie's dad. he's cool.)
Nicholas Cage
Britney Spears
Hannah Montana
High School Musical
when people dislike me
being left out
immature kids
and some more I can't think of I'm sure...

wow. A lot more likes than dislikes. Gonna call me a pessimist now? huh? Yeah, I didn't think so....

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Stephanie is jealous of:
-Your iPod video

Stephanie also likes:
-A very, very good portion of the things you listed under your 'likes'
-You've Got Mail :]
-Ratatouille
-Meet the Robinsons
-Enchanted
-WALL-E!!

Mary said...

Heheh...my daddy got me my iPod for my confirmation!
and You've Got mail is one of the best movies ever!!!!

Anonymous said...

You tease me? Behind my back??
Oh yeah!? Well...

Ian's dislikes:
Mary
-and that's all!

Mary said...

lol. I tease Stephanie. She doesn't really care much though, mostly she ignores me. But it was funny when I took her beer. There was only, like, a sip left, and she still agreed to my demands. I didn't expect her to actually say yes, but I guess she was just tired or something.

Anonymous said...

She should've just used violence. That solves everything.

Rach said...

no it doesn't!

Mary said...

yeah, but I'd just run up to Joe's room and grab his katana. Besides, Stephanie isn't really stronger than me. I could probable beat her up if I really wanted to....
I can even beat her up in video games (like Soul Caliber 3)