Sunday, June 15, 2008

Photoshop

I haven't posted in forever, so I'm doing two posts today :)
Anyways....
Photoshop is awesome.  Macs are also awesome, and those who try to disagree obviously have never used a Mac in their life.  Anyways, I am currently working on a certain vector art, which, by the way, takes forever!  And for those who don't know, which is probably everyone reading this, vector art is something you can do on photoshop that allows you to trace along the lines of a picture.  It takes forever!  There are three people in said picture, and so far, I haven't even finished outlining one, and the only color I have put in is her eyes.  blegh....I wish it would go faster.  But I also have my handy dandy drawing tablet, and that really helps.  No more of this drawing with my mouse crap.  

So, my parents are at my sister Stephanie's graduation in Chicago, and Lisa (Mrs. Lunsford) and her husband, Nathan, are watching us.  (and for those who don't know, although I'm fairly certain everyone does, Mrs. Lunsford is my oldest sister)  
Anyways, she dragged me off to a park yesterday while I wanted to read,  in order to play tennis, which I absolutely failed at, and Joe kept making fun of me....
and then we played Sand Monster on the playground.  And then we went home (finally) and I ate berries and cream, and finished my book.  :)

also, for anyone who wonders why I never post on this blog, here is my reason:

Mary's day:

Mary woke up at about 11:00 AM.  "Dang.  Look's like it's lunch time." she told herself, after putting in her contacts. (her eyes are really bad, one of then is 20/600, and the other isn't much better) She brushed her long hair and went downstairs.  She picked out a can of Cambell's chicken noodle soup, and, after heating it up, poured it into a giant cup and sat down to eat it with a giant spoon, while reading the daily comics.  He favorites were Bizarro and Rhymes with Orange.  after she finished lunch, she did her daily chore of sweeping the dining room, then went upstairs.  In the attic, she settled down to playing computer.  Her favorite game was WoW (World of Warcraft) and, because she was sick of her level 70 character, she was working on a new Tauren Shammy.  After an hour or two, she stopped and decided to go read for a while.  If she had a good books, she would be reading in her room for a few hours.  If not, then she would either go back on the computer or go downstairs and vainly search for something to do.  After she ate supper with her family, Mary would somehow waste her time until 10:00 PM, when she would either go to bed, read, or watch her brothers play computer and listen to them talking (they could make quite the comic duo).  Before she hit the sack, she went downstairs and brushed her teeth, taking her retainers out and brushing them also, although it was impossible to get them 100% clean, and he had stopped trying.  Then she went upstairs, read a chapter from The Imitation of Mary, a book her sister Stephanie had given her for her confirmation, took her contacts out, and went to sleep.  Her day had been fine.  Not good, not bad, just fine.  Just like always.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I liked the second part of your post. :P I do that in my brain all the time but never actually write it out.