Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hello

This is the first, and probably last post I'll ever write on this blog, because I'll forget, or I'll have nothing to say. I know they'll probably be super short, but oh well. Today was the last Tuesday of the school year. I can't believe that in three days I'll be in high school! I don't really want the school year to end yet, though, because I love (almost) all my teachers, plus, Iris isn't going to Trinity next year. I am excited for summer, though. At the end of June, I'll be going on my first family vacation in years. I mean, we've had family vacations a lot, but we haven't gone as a whole family for a long time. And Lisa and even Nathan (my brother-in-law) are coming! It's going to be so fun! I can't wait! I also am excited for when Stephanie comes home. John already came home on Sunday, and it's really fun having him around again. He set up his big HD-TV in the attic, so now we can watch movies up here. I'm trying to learn some Flight of the Conchords on my guitar, but it's really hard T_T
I can't believe I've kept talking so much, I never have anything to say! Ugh, I have an HGRA soccer game tonight. It's not that I'm not excited, I just haven't met my team, and I'm a little afraid that they'll be preppy girls. I've had bad experiences with preps at my old school. I don't blame them for not liking me, I've always been a little weird, but even now, when Iris and I go visit for a play or something, they'll say, "Hi Iris!" ... I'm not kidding, this actually happened. Maybe it was because I'm so quiet that they didn't notice me, but you never know....
so, yeah...bad experiences with preps and "popular" girls.
Well, thanks for actually reading this post, it was probably boring as the dickens :P

No comments: