Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Orals

Wow. I am so lucky. Last year, I got Mrs. Soriano, and my oral lasted 10 minutes. This year, I was freaked out over that one really hard Medieval History question about the eras of the Medieval period. Well, I got there, and found out my teacher was Mrs. Salmon. Talk about luck. She skipped the Medieval History part because she had me for Medieval History, so she already knew what I knew about it. I can't believe I got awesome teachers two years in a row. Before my oral, I was praying, "O please god. Let me get Mrs. Salmon." I actually did pray that....
wow. That was an awesome oral.
:)

2 comments:

Melisa said...

Wow, Mary. You have AMAZING luck. Two good teachers in a row. Last year I got Mr. Duncan. This year I got Mrs. Buri. God must like to smile on you :)

Stephanie said...

Ahh, so not fair. I got Mrs. Buri and literally no chance to so much as glance at my orals study sheet because I was gone and busy and my orals were on Tuesday morning.