Sunday, May 25, 2008

Storms and Such

Well, I remembered why I have so few crosses to carry---I'm too phlegmatic. For example, about a day after my last post, I didn't really care much about not getting lessons from Mr. Jorlett. I can't stay upset for long, which is really great, although it makes it almost too easy to carry crosses with joy :P
Today I went over to my Grandma's house. I was expecting it to be really boring, as most visits are, but instead, it was AMAZING! She lives out in the country, and when the storm passed through, we had the garage door open, and we looked out, and I got to see clouds being formed into funnels. They were amazing! half the clouds in the sky were going one way, the other clouds were going the opposite direction, towards them. Then the hail fell. My little brother Anthony found a golf ball sized hail. And when we got a tornado warning, all the kids went down to the basement, and I comforted the little kids who were scared. My cousin Johnny was freaking out, saying that he was scared, what if the cloud touched down, and I had to tell him at least five times that funnel clouds don't touch down that often, and that even if it did, we'd be fine. But yeah, it was the best visit to my grandma's ever. I love storms.

1 comment:

Rach said...

awesome! I love storms too!